Other examples of the 80:20 ratio are:
- 80% of all deaths on account of sickness happen from 20% percent of diseases.
- 80% of the nutrition you acquire comes from 20% of the foodstuff you eat.
- 80% and above marks are scored by only 20% of children in examinations.
- 80% of the work in an office is done by 20% of the staff.
- 80% market share of a product is owned by 20% of business houses.
- 80% of what an presenter presents is understood only by 20% of the audience.
- 80% of the people browsing the Internet go to 20% of the web-sites.
- 80% of the most listened music will be from 20% of the albums produced.
What are some examples from projects that might follow Pareto's Principle? For example:
- 80% of project results come from 20% of the project activities.
- 80% of project results come from the efforts of 20% of the project staff.
- 80% of project results come from 20% of project funds.
- 80% of project of beneficiaries benefit from 20% of the project activities.
Can you think of other aspects of projects that do or may follow Pareto's Principle?